AIQRATE in 2020 ….A walk to remember
“Enabling clients reimagine their decision making & accentuate the business performance with AI strategy in a transformation, innovation and disruption driven world”
In today’s fast paced & volatile VUCA world, leaders face unprecedented challenges. They need to navigate through volatility while staying focused on strategy, business performance and culture. Artificial Intelligence is fast becoming a game changing catalyst and a strategic differentiator and almost a panacea to solve large, complex and unresolved problems. To be an AI powered organization, leaders not only need to have a broad understanding of AI strategy, they need to know how and where to use it. AIQRATE advisory services and consulting offerings are designed to enable leaders and decision makers from Enterprises, GCCs, Cloud Providers, Technology players, Startups, SMBs, VC/PE firms, Public Institutions and Academic Institutions to become AI ready and reduce the risk associated with curating, deploying AI strategy and ensuing interventions and increase the predictability of a durable leader’s success.
In the age of the bionic enterprises, AI continues to dominate the technology & business landscape. Under the aegis of transformation, disruption and innovation, AI has several applications and impact areas which usher a new change in how we make decisions in the enterprise and personal spheres. Traditionally, human decisions are to a large extent based on intuition, gut and historical data. In the age of AI, several of our decisions will be taken by algorithms. Leveraging AI, the ability to mimic the human brain and the ensuing ability to sense, comprehend and act will significantly go up and will result in emergence of augmented intelligence in decision making. Enterprises, GCCs, SMBs, Startups and Government Institutions are attempting to harness the power of AI to change the way they do business. All these industry segments are looking at AI becoming the secret sauce behind making them gain a competitive advantage. If you have not started yet, you are already behind the competition, however large or pedigreed you might be.
So, where are you placed on your AI journey? At AIQRATE, we can guide you on your journey of understanding what AI can do for you, embedding it within your business strategy, functional areas and augmenting the decision-making process.
At AIQRATE, we are here to help you with the art of the possible with AI. Through our bespoke AI strategy frameworks, methodologies, toolkits, playbooks and assessments, we will bring seamless Transformation, Innovation and Disruption to your businesses. Leveraging our proven repository of consulting templates and artifacts, we will curate your AI strategic approach roadmap. Our advisory offerings and consulting engagements are designed in alignment with your strategic growth, vision and competitive scenarios.
We are at an inflection point where AI will revolutionize the way we do business. The paradigms of customer, products, offerings, services and competition will change dramatically; and being AI-ready will become a true differentiator. AIQRATE will be your strategic partner to help you to prepare for what’s next in order to stay relevant.
Wish you a great 2021!
Chief Executive Officer
Bangalore , India
Sameer Dhanrajani in Top 10 of 100 Digital Influencers of 2020
YourStory’s 100 Digital Influencers of 2020 features thought leaders, who, through their writings, inspired hope and strength in a pandemic-hit year, and who, we believe, will influence and inspire the next generation of changemakers in 2021 and beyond.
Sameer Dhanrajani is featured in top 10 of 100 Digital Influencers of 2020.
Decoding AI and analytics for businesses is Sameer Dhanrajani’s daily duty. The former CSO of Fractal Analytics launched AIQRATE in 2019 and provides strategic AI business knowledge.
Sameer Dhanrajani has been known in the ecosystem for his knowledge and passion for understanding artificial intelligence and analytics. The AI advisor and former Fractal Anaytics CSO launched his startup AIQRATE in 2019 to provide strategic AI advisory services and consulting across multiple business segments to help businesses with their AI powered transformation and innovation journey. Sameer’s take on AI can be best understood through his book titled “AI and Analytics: Accelerating Business Decisions” and his TEDx talks. So if you are a business owner looking to understand AI, you know who to go to.
AIQRATE : A Bespoke Global AI Advisory & Consulting Firm – Year One Journey
A pullback of our first year journey at AIQRATE, retrospectively, it’s been an exhilarating ride of conceptualizing a global advisory & consulting firm in the AI Strategy & Transformation space, A first in the genre of consulting firm. Under the aegis of transformation, innovation & disruption, we continue to help our clients on unraveling the art of possible with AI to unlock value, unleash competitive differentiation and drive scale, growth & profitability vectors. In the process, we have broken few cliched barriers and created new niche and differentiated positioning in the advisory & consulting space, here are salient highlights of our year one performance:
- Consulted with Boards, CXOs & Business leaders on crafting & executing bespoke AI strategy for their enterprises, business functions & GCCs with customized AI masterclasses, roundtables, 1:1 engagement sessions & resident advisory services
- Enabled GCCs on curating bespoke AI CoE construct & AI roadmap journey for incremental evolution as well as the demonstratable value creation for the business
- Galvanized Indian & global enterprises with consultation on state of the art frameworks on AI @ scale, AI powered enterprises & building blocks of AI strategy
- Partnered with Cloud players, Technology behemoths, IT services firms; consulting them on creating differentiated AI capabilities, novel GTM approaches and market development scenarios
- Entrenchment with PE/VC firms on embedding AI strategy in their startup portfolios for accelerated scale & hyper growth momentum
- Deployed bespoke AI strategy primers, toolkits, playbooks & frameworks for accentuating business impact and value throughout for the clients
- Tie-ups with Ed Tech and academic institutions as trusted AI partner & consultant
- Curated India’s sought after thought leadership series: AIQRATE CXO Specials covering 50 exclusive sessions with marquee leaders
- Extensive participation with industry consortia – NASSCOM, CII for positioning India as a premier destination for AI
So, Do you have an AI Strategy? At AIQRATE, we can guide you on your journey of understanding what AI can do for you, embedding it within your business strategy, functional areas and augmenting the decision-making process. We are at an inflection point and being AI-ready will become a true differentiator. AIQRATE can be your strategic partner to help you prepare for what’s next in order to stay relevant…Immense Thanks to all our clients, stakeholders, consultants and ecosystem players for sustained support in turning AIQRATE, a next-in class AI strategy & consulting firm. The Play’s just begun…
(AIQRATE, A bespoke global AI advisory and consulting firm. A first in its genre, AIQRATE provides strategic AI advisory services and consulting offerings across multiple business segments to enable clients navigate their AI powered transformation, innovation & revival journey and accentuate their decision making and business performance.
AIQRATE works closely with Boards, CXOs and Senior leaders advising them on their Analytics to AI journey construct with the art of possible AI roadmap blended with a jumpstart approach to AI driven transformation with AI@scale centric strategy; AIQRATE also consults on embedding AI as core to business strategy within business processes & functions and augmenting the overall decision-making capabilities. Our bespoke AI advisory services focus on curating & designing building blocks of AI strategy, embed AI@scale interventions and create AI powered organizations.
AIQRATE’s path breaking 50+ AI consulting frameworks, methodologies, primers, toolkits and playbooks crafted by seasoned and proven AI strategy advisors enable Indian & global enterprises, GCCs, Startups, SMBs, VC/PE firms, and Academic Institutions enhance business performance & ROI and accelerate decision making capability. AIQRATE also provide advisory support to Technology companies, business consulting firms, GCCs, AI pure play outfits on curating discerning AI capabilities, solutions along with differentiated GTM and market development strategies.
Visit www.aiqrate.ai to experience our AI advisory services & consulting offerings. Follow us on Linkedin | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Instagram )
REPORT: Data Engineering 4.0: Evolution, Emergence and Possibilities in the next decade
Today, most technology aficionados think of data engineering as the capabilities associated with traditional data preparation and data integration including data cleansing, data normalization and standardization, data quality, data enrichment, metadata management and data governance. But that definition of data engineering is insufficient to derive and drive new sources of society, business and operational value. The Field of Data Engineering brings together data management (data cleansing, quality, integration, enrichment, governance) and data science (machine learning, deep learning, data lakes, cloud) functions and includes standards, systems design and architectures.
There are two critical economic-based principles that will underpin the field of Data Engineering:
Principle #1: Curated data never depletes, never wears out and can be used an unlimited number of use cases at a near zero marginal cost.
Principle #2: Data assets appreciate, not depreciate, in value the more that they are used; that is, the more these data assets are used, the more accurate, more reliable, more efficient and safer they become.
There have been significant exponential technology advancements in the past few years ; data engineering is the most topical of them. Burgeoning data velocity , data trajectory , data insertion , data mediation & wrangling , data lakes & cloud security & infrastructure have revolutionized the data engineering stream. Data engineering has reinvented itself from being passive data aggregation tools from BI/DW arena to critical to business function. As unprecedented advancements are slated to occur in the next few years, there is a need for additional focus on data engineering. The foundations of AI acceleration is underpinned by robust data engineering capabilities.
YourStory & AIQRATE curated and unveiled a seminal report on “Data Engineering 4.0: Evolution , Emergence & Possibilities in the next decade.” A first in the area , the report covers a broad spectrum on key drivers of growth for Data Engineering 4.0 and highlights the incremental impact of data engineering in the time to come due to emergence of 5G , Quantum Computing & Cloud Infrastructure. The report also covers a comprehensive section on applications across industry segments of smart cities , autonomous vehicles , smart factories and the ensuing adoption of data engineering capabilities in these segments. Further , it dwells on the significance of incubating data engineering capabilities for deep tech startups for gaining competitive edge and enumerates salient examples of data driven companies in India that are leveraging data engineering prowess . The report also touches upon the data legislation and privacy aspects by proposing certain regulations and suggesting revised ones to ensure end to end protection of individual rights , security & safety of the ecosystem. Data Engineering 4.0 will be an overall trojan horse in the exponential technology landscape and much of the adoption acceleration that AI needs to drive ; will be dependent on the advancements in data engineering area.
Please fill in the below details to download the complete report.
AI to be $100 billion sector by 2025
- Agriculture – AI holds the key to unlock massive value from India’s agrarian economy by leveraging data to better predict and improve farm yield, speeding up agricultural finance, crop insurance, Kisan help centres and helping predict demand for agricultural produce. I.e. AI sensors in ponds help farmers to gain maximum value from shrimp farming through predictive maintenance.
- Smart Cities – Al driven interventions can add substantial value in analyzing local intelligence to improve traffic conditions and providing predictive intelligence on infrastructure development. It can be used to decentralised and decongest major cities and play a key role in predictive maintenance activities.
- Skilling – Utilizing AI to predict demand for skills and equip educational institutions with insights to train the future workforce.
- Swachh Bharat – Al and specifically computer vision can help substantially improve the success of Swachh Bharat. Al is already being used in the campaign in a big way. There is a WhatsApp number outside every sanitation facility. The user can send photographs of unhygienic conditions without providing any details. The photo will be processed at a central command centre and a call will be made to the vendor within 45 seconds to fix the facility. This is all being done at a cost of Rs 2 crores a month only.
- Healthcare – India’s high and diverse population makes it fertile ground for population health studies. Al can be employed to provide evidence-based treatment options and analyzing clinical notes to suggest a treatment procedure.
- Governance – AI can power several governance initiatives ranging from security threats, RTI, potential fraud and corruption to improving the legal system, curbing human trafficking and tracking of missing persons.
Qualitas Technologies has been recognized as the Best Start up for Innovative deployment of Industrial AI in large scale corporate environment.
The summit witnessed a live audience poll for the presentation made by the Start-ups and Orbo.ai was recognized has Best Start up (Audience poll category).
BML Munjal University and AIQRATE came together to curate a bespoke AI conclave
Unveiling of special report by Mr. Sunil Kant Munjal, Chancellor, Dr. Manoj K Arora, Vice Chancellor and Mr. Akshay Munjal, President, BML Munjal University.
BML Munjal university and AIQRATE came together on 24 January 2020 to curate a bespoke AI conclave and unveil a special report on “Reimagine the Future of Work with new age opportunities“. The report covers facets on emergence of exponential technologies and role opportunities for the Indian technology workforce.
Read more on this topic at the below given links:
REPORT: Reimagine The Future of Work with New Age Opportunities
The management of talent has always been and continues to be a major challenge for most industries. This is particularly true for knowledge based industries like information technology. The dramatically changing dynamics of the Indian Technology industry compound the challenges and opportunities faced by the industry.
Never since the advent of mass production has an industry seen such dramatic volatility in such short period of time. The revolution before primarily added to the productivity of the labor and moved across the globe. The current revolution is not merely transcending national borders – it is redefining jobs, eliminating others and creating new opportunities.
Please fill in the below details to download the complete report.
Embark on AI@scale journey : Strategic Interventions for CXOs
AI is invoking shifts in the business value chains of enterprises. And it is redefining what it takes for enterprises to achieve competitive advantage. Yet, even as several enterprises have begun applying AI engagements with impressive results, few have developed full-scale AI capabilities that are systemic and enterprise wide.
The power of AI is changing business as we know it. AIQRATE AI@scale advisory services allow you to transform your operating model, so you can move beyond isolated AI use cases toward an enterprise wide program and realize the full value potential.
We have realized that that unleashing the true power of AI requires scaling it across the entire business functions and value chain and its calls for “transforming the business “.
An AI@scale transformation should occur through a series of top-down and bottom-up actions to create alignment, buy-in, and follow-through. This ensures the successful industrialization of AI across enterprises and their value chains.
The following strategic interventions are to be initiated to build AI@scale transformation program:
- AI Maturity Assessment: This strategic top-down establishes the overall context of the transformation and helps prevent the enterprises from pursuing isolated AI pilots. The maturity assessment is typically based on a blend of AI masterclass, surveys and assessments
- Strategic AI Initiatives and business value chains: This bottom-up step provides a baseline of current AI initiatives. It should include goals, business cases, accountabilities, work streams, and milestones in addition to an analysis of data management, algorithms, performance metrics. A review of the current business value chain and proposed transformational structure should also be conducted at this stage.
- Strategic mapping & gap Analysis: The next top-down step prioritizes AI initiatives, focusing on easy wins and low hanging fruits. This step also identifies the required changes to the operating business model.
- AI@scale transformation program: This critical strategic step consists of both the transformation roadmap, including the order of initiatives to be rolled out, and the creation of a planned program management approach to oversee the transformation.
- AI@scale implementation: This covers implementation, detailing the work streams, responsibilities, targets, milestones, talent and partner mapping.
By systematically moving through these steps, the implementation of AI@scale will proceed with much greater speed and certainty. Enterprises must be aware that AI@scale requires deep transformative changes and need strategic and operational buy ins from management for long term business gains and impact .
AIQRATE works closely with global & Indian enterprises , GCC’s , VC/PE firms to provide end-to-end AI@scale advisory services
Introducing AIQRATE’s bespoke consulting offerings for CHRO/CPO/HR Leaders
AI = The Future of “H” in HR : Introducing AIQRATE’s consulting offerings for CHRO/CPO/HR leaders
AI = The future of “H” in HR . In today’s competitive businesses , the role of AI in planning, operations & strategy has transformed from being a competitive differentiation to a competitive necessity . The age of “ trust me , this will work” is over. In the current business mandate , where HR is held accountable for delivering business results , it has become imperative to harness the power of AI . AI can elevate HR from a tactical support function to a strategic transformative function . HR business function disruption thru Talent Sciences : business capability of using AI and algorithmic modeling to drive HCM decision making will form the backbone of HR function.
Introducing AIQRATE’s consulting offering for Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO) / Chief people officer (CPO) / Chief Talent officer (CTO) /HR Leaders working across Enterprises , GCCs , SMBs , Startups , Public Institutions :
- AI master class session : Contextualized for CHRO , CPO : demystify AI , AI strategy canvas , AI landscape & wide applications , HR vale chain interventions
- AI advisor on-demand : Build AI led decision making strategies and processes across the HR value chain and strategic interventions
- AI talent mapping strategies : Execute AIQRATE “T-REX” framework for building enterprise wise AI skilling & learning regime
- AI led interventions for CHRO/CPO : Reimagine HR domain , HR business function problems and scenarios leveraging AIQRATE consulting expertise
- Analytics to AI maturity assessment : Gauge your enterprise AI adoption maturity with AIQRATE “Elevate” transformation journey framework
AIQRATE’s extensive yet bespoke consulting offerings for CHRO/CPO/HR leaders focuses on building AI led strategies on talent workforce decisions and tracking performance of HR strategic initiatives and also on building data driven discovery algorithms on improving HR process efficiencies and outcomes.
AIQRATE’s attempts to gear up HR leaders to the future of work and our curated offerings will enable navigate four broad shifts for HR leaders :
- Accentuate strategic business acumen
2. Augment AI driven expertise for decision making
3. Amplify “transformation driven impact “ within the HR business function.
4. Accelerate “innovation driven culture” within the HR team
Reach out to us at email@example.com for detailed view and approach on our extensive AI consulting offerings for CHRO/CPO/HR leaders .
Sameer Dhanrajani in top 10 of 100 YourStory’s Emerging Voices 2019
YourStory’s 100 Emerging Voices of 2019 is a list of emerging thought leaders, whose opinions mattered to our readers in 2018 and whose voices, we believe, will gain prominence in 2020 and beyond.
Sameer Dhanrajani is featured in top 10 of 100 Emerging Voices of 2019.
Simplifying the world of AI and data analytics
Sameer Dhanrajani is a well-recognised analytics and data sciences leader who has come to be known for his deep knowledge and topical understanding across all genres of analytics and data sciences. His penchant for global analytics trends is apparent in the various thought pieces and the best-selling book he authored, titled AI and Analytics: Accelerating Business Decisions.
Read more at: https://yourstory.com/people/sameer-dhanrajani