No two organizations will adopt AI in similar way. Every organization has its own strategic imperatives and business implications to cogitate before it embarks on its own agenda of crafting an AI strategy. CXOs are unclear on how the building blocks of AI strategy gets defined and implemented. To demystify the building blocks of AI strategy
, the quintessential aspects of answering the following questions need to come in:
- What business goals and accomplishments can organization achieve by deploying AI?
- How can AI become a competitive advantage and secret sauce for the organization?
- Are the existing technologies and processes sufficient for an AI enabled organization?
- How to create the optimal AI global partner ecosystem?
- How do insights, intelligence and recommendations (I2R framework) get augmented through AI within the organization?