2nd Global AI Conclave 2021
On 10-02-2021 04:00 PM to 10-02-2021 08:30 PM IST
BML Munjal University would like to carry forward the discussion and intellectual interest generated during the inaugural Global AI Conclave last year to further understand AI’s possibilities in specific areas such as Healthcare, Manufacturing, Banking, Fintech etc. Things have been rather dynamic in these pandemic times and this conclave would like to capture our understanding within this context as well. The conclave is expected to be attended by a wide spectrum of people including business leaders, industry practitioners, policy makers/implementers and researchers/students/enthusiasts. An important element of the conclave would be the launch of a research report on the state of Artificial Intelligence within the healthcare sector which has been a major focus of attention in these testing times.
HEALTHCARE IN THE AI ERA
AI and related technologies provide tremendous promise to the healthcare sector across the entire value chain. There may also be certain downsides such as patient safety or data security. Artificial Intelligence is being used to emulate human cognition in the analysis, interpretation, and comprehension of complicated medical and healthcare data. While each AI technology can contribute significant value alone, the greater potential lies in the synergies generated by using them together across the entire patient journey, from diagnoses, to treatment, to ongoing health maintenance etc. In a country where the healthcare systems are evolving and have been tested to the hilt during the last one year, the 2 panel discussions in this segment are expected to pick up two important areas – (1) Diagnosis and (2) Ethics.
PANEL 1 Diagnosis Made Easier
It is expected that AI will access multiple sources of data to reveal patterns in disease and aid treatment and care. Diagnostics is focused on using AI and machine-learning to improve diagnostic accuracy and to cut costs. AI diagnostics have the potential to improve the delivery and effectiveness of health care. This panel would discuss this element from a multidimensional perspective. The panel is expected to consist of the following esteemed experts:
- Sanjay Dhawan – Group Director, ClearMedi Healthcare.
- Prof David Snead – Consultant pathologist at the University Hospitals Coventry & Warwickshire Prof. of Pathology Practice, University of Warwick
- Prashant Warier – Founder, Qure.AI
- MODERATOR – Nirupam Srivastava – VP Strategy, M&A and AI/Digital Transformation, Hero Corporate Services
PANEL 2 | What is ethical about it?
The AI code of ethics talks about the role of artificial intelligence as it relates to the continued development of humans. According to some, the purpose of AI should be to produce beneficial intelligence rather than undirected intelligence. Privacy and surveillance, prejudice and discrimination and most importantly, the role of human judgement do come into play when we speak about AI within the healthcare ecosystem. This very relevant and timely discussion will have the following esteemed experts:
- Yonah Welkar – AI innovator, Explorer, Mentor and Board Member in Education, Health, AI and Ethics
- Chhavi Chauhan – Director of Scientific Outreach, American Society for Investigative Pathology. Ethics Advisor at the Alliance for Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare and an AI Policy Expert at the AI Policy Exchange
- Balaji Vishwanathan – Founder, Invento Robotics
- Dipyaman Sanyal – Data Scientist. Educator. Real Estate Researcher. Behavioral Economist. Quant, Dono Consulting
- MODERATOR – Sameer Dhanrajani – CEO, AIQRATE Advisory & Consulting
PANEL 3 |AI in Business: The Evangelist View
Artificial Intelligence has moved into the mainstream of business, driven by advances in cloud computing, big data, open-source software, and improved algorithms. As AI technologies impact how we work, live, and manage businesses, organizational leaders, innovators, and investors are looking to harness the power of AI to create customer value and competitive advantage. This panel discussion would provide a window into how industries across the spectrum – banking, manufacturing, technology companies etc. are capitalizing on the AI opportunity. This panel would consist of the following esteemed experts:
- Sandeep Alur – Director, Microsoft Technology Center, Microsoft
- Ajit Jaokar – Course Director, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud and Edge Implementations, University of Oxford
- Utpal Chakraborty – Head of Artificial Intelligence at YES BANK, Chief Data Scientist, AI Researcher, a TEDx Speaker and Agile Lean Practitioner.
- Pinak Dattaray – Associate Partner, McKinsey
- Dinis Guarda – CEO, board member and digital and crypto economics driver and evangelist. Openbusinesscouncil.org, Ztudium, techabc, fashion abc.
- MODERATOR – David Siegel – Founder, Cutting through the Noise
AIQRATE at AI Summit & Expo 2020 Organized by CII
AIQRATE was at the engaging and engrossing AI Summit & Expo organized by CII (Confederation of Indian Industry) on 11-12 February 2020 in Bengaluru. “AI Applications & Digi-Tech” being the main theme transcends wide array of applications and adoptions by multiple industry segments leveraging AI.
Keynote session by Sameer Dhanrajani, CEO at AIQRATE, focused on AI becoming new normal in business transformation and driving strategic imperatives in the enterprises.
Sameer also moderated an interesting panel discussion on “AI in Public Services“. In this discussion, panelists touched upon several applications of AI across public services domains including governance, utilities, education and legal.
In a separate session on “AI in Retail & e-Commerce”, Rohan Nag, Chief Client Officer at AIQRATE, explained multiple disruptive implementations of AI enabled solutions in retail domain.
AIQRATE at the launch of Wiley Innovation Black Book 2020 in Wiley Innovation Conclave
A confluence of 24 industry leaders and academic heads converged yesterday at Wiley innovation conclave to launch Wiley innovation Black Book 2020. The book is a marquee compilation of future forward perspectives of top leaders, as they envision how the enterprises of the future will operate the business and customer models, functional value chains as well as various digital assets and enablers. It also dwells on increasing significance of GCCs in the ecosystem. Sameer Dhanrajani, CEO at AIQRATE Advisory & Consulting was the Series Editor of the black book 2020 working along with Vikas Gupta, MD at Wiley India and Debabrati Sengupta, GM at Wiley India.
Click here for Wiley Innovation Black Book 2020 – Enterprise 4.0.
BML Munjal University and AIQRATE came together to curate a bespoke AI conclave
Unveiling of special report by Mr. Sunil Kant Munjal, Chancellor, Dr. Manoj K Arora, Vice Chancellor and Mr. Akshay Munjal, President, BML Munjal University.
BML Munjal university and AIQRATE came together on 24 January 2020 to curate a bespoke AI conclave and unveil a special report on “Reimagine the Future of Work with new age opportunities“. The report covers facets on emergence of exponential technologies and role opportunities for the Indian technology workforce.
Read more on this topic at the below given links: